Kid Art Easel





 Melissa and Doug Deluxe Standing Easel

Melissa and Doug Deluxe Standing Easel


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Changes...5

Changes...5


emusic.com
ItemTitle

Changes...5


Tube. Duration : 0.18 Mins.



Changes...5
I stood up, and stretched. I walked downstairs, where Selena was pulling contents out of a shopping bag. "Why are you here?" "I promised Miley I'd..." she turned to me and trailed off. Her eyes scanned my shirtless body, and I smirked. But then she grimaced, "Nice view and all, but I'm not that type of girl. Go put a shirt on." She turned back to the stuff she was pulling out of the bag. "My house," I reminded her, "I'll dress how I want." She shrugged, rolling her eyes. "If you insist," she smiled to herself. "Why so smiley?" "You'll see," she promised. Then I noticed what she was pulling out of the bag. "Erm...paint?" She looked at me, "You didn't think I was here for you, did you?" I rolled my eyes. "We're painting a prototype of a mural." I looked into my living room and noticed an easel. "You are NOT painting in my living room!" I said. "Wanna bet?" she challenged, walking into my living room. She pulled out long sheets of plastic and started draping them over my furniture. Then she set one down on the floor around the easel. "You get one side," she murmured, gesturing to the easel, "I get the other." I sighed heavily and walked over to her. She grabbed a paint brush and a jar of paint and pushed them into my hands. "Get started." She walked onto her side, and then put her hair into a messy ponytail. She grabbed the pencil that she had rested into the hollow of her ear and started drawing on her easel. I watched her, awed by her concentration. It was about twenty ...
Changes...5

Changes...5



Changes...5

Changes...5

No comments:

Post a Comment